Friday, October 9, 2009


I am so excited to finally be opening up the New U!  The changes to
the ebearz website have been ongoing behind the scenes since last April. I must confess, that this has truly been the biggest project I have ever undertaken.  One thing for sure that I can say about web design ... the more you know ... the less you know!  There are so many little technicalities, and so many new products available out there that could be integrated, that it's just sometimes all a little overwhelming!

But BOY, OH BOY... I am excited now that it's nearing completion!

Big thankyous go out to the programming team (Leanne and Eli) who worked so hard behind the scenes to make this happen!

Our first Faculties are now open, and the classes are beginning,  Over the course of the next few weeks, you'll see even more changes to the U, as we add in more video, link to Youtube, Facebook and Twitter and open even more Faculties.

I am having so much fun now!

So... if you love our new site, pop me a line.  If you see something that's not quite right, tell me about that too. Sometimes it's a lot easier to really 'see' the finished product when the students help you.

Thanks for visiting!

Watch for a special  Halloween Promotion ... coming  very soon!

No comments: